ETSU College Of Nursing RN to BSN Program Application
APPLICATION FOR THE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING MAJOR
This process includes two separate applications to 1) ETSU and 2) RN to BSN Program Application. The RN to BSN Applications to the College of Nursing will be accepted and processed pending full acceptance to ETSU. Applications are being accepted for the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 Cohorts.
Current High School Students are not Eligible to apply
NOTE: To complete the application, scroll down and click NEXT. In order to complete this application you will need the following items and have met the criteria for consideration.
Documents you will need:
- Transfer Students must have official copies of college/university transcripts on file with the ETSU Office of Admissions.
- Copy of current semester enrollment
- RN's will need to provide a copy of their license
Criteria to Apply:
- Students should apply to the University as Pre-Nursing, Transfer students.
- In order to be considered, you must be admitted into East Tennessee State University in the term for which you are applying for admittance into the College of Nursing. If you need to apply for admittance to East Tennessee State University, please follow this link: ETSU Application
- Please make sure that you meet all of the Criteria for Admittance to the College of Nursing before completing the application. You can review the criteria by following this link: College of Nursing Admittance Requirements
( NOTE: To properly view and submit the application, you must use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser. Click either link to download your preferred browser.)
Contact Kathy Hawks with any technical issues regarding application submission at 423-439-4591.